Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Like a hat on the door, only different.

I recently put up a "Please Knock!" sign on my bedroom door at the house.

If you were to walk by my door while that sign was up, you'd hear thumping, grunting, and the occasional victorious cry of: "Yes!" What in the world could I have been doing?

Why, I was practicing my handstands on the back of the door, of course. (What did you think I was doing? Get your minds out of the gutter, blog-readers!)

Reason being, I didn't want someone to open the door while I was doing a handstand right in front of it. That would have resulted in a crumbled pile of Scarf Girl on the floor, and it would not have been a pretty sight.

On the bright side, I have been getting pretty good at the handstands. Now if only I could get that handspring going...

No comments:

Post a Comment